Boardspeck allows participants to register for your event, while you can manage the data of registered Participant and use your android device to verify registered participants at your event.
This article assumes that you have posted your event on Boardspeck and have enabled participant registration and QR verification.
If you haven't, please visit: How to post and promote your event on Boardspeck (FREE)
- Participants QR Code (If you have ticked QR verification while posting your event. Your participants would be given QR code after their registration)
- Qr Verification (You can use your android phone to verify your participants into your event)
- Auto Attendance (You can get all the details of attendee that you scanned into your event and export the attendance to PDF, hence no need for local registration or paper attendance)
Step by Step Walk-through (Internet access and Best Optimized for Chrome Mobile Browser)
- Click HERE to Login if you are not logged in.
- Click My Events to manage your Event
If you enabled QR verification while posting your Event. Verify Participants button will be available on the particular event.
- Click Verify Participants
- A prompt may appear to grant access to your device camera. Click Allow
- A QR scanner will appear.
- Request for participant's qr code that was downloaded or Screenshot after Registration
- View the QR code with the QR scanner. A prompt will appear showing one of the alerts explained below
Verified: This means that the QR is genuine. The particular Participant will be logged on the attendance, showing the NAME, EMAIL, PHONE NUMBER and Arrival Time.
Already USED: This means that the QR is genuine BUT has already been used by a participant. This participant would not be logged on the attendance.
NOTE: Same Qr is never generated for two users.
Invalid: This means that the QR is either not created by Boardspeck or Not created for the particular Event. This participant would not be logged on the attendance.
- The list of verified participants is generated below the scanner as you verify more participants. This also serves as attendance for the event.
- To get all Numbers of Verified Participants (Click All Numbers)
- To get all Emails of Verified Participants (Click All Email)
- To Export the Attendance (Click Export Verified Attendance)
Visit to learn How to post and promote your event on Boardspeck (FREE)