What is Miracle
1. A wonderful event occurring in the physical world attributed to supernatural powers.
2. A fortunate outcome that prevails despite overwhelming odds against it
3. It's the supernatural, superimposing on the natural, effecting a positive change.
4. It's the supernatural act of God, provoked by men, to create or cause a positive impact on the natural.
The greatest miracle that happened to Mankind is "Salvation"
But God never forced that on you, cause it's for you to work it out.
Philippians 2:12 Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, "work out your own salvation" with fear and trembling.
Miracles are the act of God, but the working of miracles is the act of men.
I don't mean Pastors, Bishops, Apostles, Prophets, or Evangelists.
I mean you and me, Civil Servants, Artisans, Entrepreneurs, Students, Illiterates, etc...
What did Jesus have to say concerning miracles?
John 14:12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, "the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; "because I go unto my Father.
Note: Shall he do, not Shall I do through him
Mat 15:26 But he answered and said, It is not meet to take the "children's bread", and to cast it to dogs.
That is Jesus describing miracles as bread 🍞 for the children of God.
Miracle is what Jesus was referring to in the Lord's prayer, not food.
Matthew 6:11 Give us this day our daily bread. Your miracle is in your hands, work it out. What many people look for on the mountain, can't be used as a prayer point.
God turning a tragedy into testimony, it's a miracle, but can you pray that God should take you through that tragic experience?
1. When the blind see, someone provoked it.
2. You got a miracle job, You made yourself employable.
3. An award 🏆 🏅 you think you don't qualify for, You worked towards getting it.
4. You became a billionaire in a year, You put your talent, ideas, finance, connection, strength, etc to work.
God is eager to bless you, with his miraculous acts more than you want to be blessed.
But he's handicapped when you're not working towards actualizing those Goals.
There are requirements for everything, once you meet it, your miracle is sure.
God needs something to bless, give him something tangible and see if he will not bless it.
That's a miracle.
Genesis 26:12 Then Isaac sowed in that land and received in the same year a hundredfold: and the LORD blessed him.
If that guy never sowed that year, he will reap nothing that same year.
Your smartphones, applications and operating systems don't beg The manufacturer for updates, the updates are available, but they must be downloaded and installed by the device or app.
The manufacturer doesn't install updates, the device does.
God doesn't work miracles, but men do.
Your miracles are available every day, it's your daily bread when last did you take a bite of it.
It's hard to find what is already with you, cause you will look for it everywhere except for where it is.
Look at your life, where you're coming from, and where you are now, you will see it's a miracle.
They occur every day, but you never noticed.
Remember all you did that brought about these chains of miracles.
Training, Lectures, Learning, Reading, Writing, Spelling, Rehearsing, Applying, Doing, Going, Asking, Praying, Teaching, ...Our God is the God of Miracle, no one can take that from him, but you're the miracle worker.
17. And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;
18. They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.
The woman with the issue of blood was not the only one who touched Jesus in that crowd, but she got her miracle.
What makes the difference, it's the working not just the touching.
Matthew 9:21 For she said within herself, If I may but touch his garment, I shall be whole.
That's determination, proceeding into action.
Enough said, now I believe you understand what I mean by the caption.
You're the Miracle worker, not God.
What qualifies as a critique on Boardspeck
Most Read Boardspeck Posts