You handle ideas by making some kind of a decision.
Winning starts with beginning;
And to begin, you must do something NOW.
What do you do when you have a good idea?
Just observe how different people respond to idea:
- 1. INSECURE PEOPLE HIBERNATE:
- They run away from good ideas.
- They're afraid they might fail or that they might have to spend too much effort.
- 2. LAZY PEOPLE LUXURIATE:
- They don't pay much attention to ideas.
- They want to enjoy the pleasures of life.
- They will get serious later on, probably when they are old.
- 3. WOUNDED PEOPLE COMMISERATE:
- They say
- "Oh, it's a good idea, but i can't do it. I've tried it so often".
- "I've tried to get along with my wife, but we still argue."
- Don't commiserate.
- 4. FOOLISH PEOPLE PROCRASTINATE:
- They put off acting on their ideas.
- "Later on, when I'm ready, I'll do something about it, " they say. "I'm not ready yet. "
- Let me give you a sentence that could change your life: Don't wait until you are ready to make a big decision, or you'll never accomplish half of what you could.
- 5. WISE PEOPLE DEDICATE :
- They are the do-it-now people.
- No grass grows under their feet.
- That's why they don't waste one of the most precious things in the world, a good idea.
- They don't waste a good moment or a good opportunity.
Which will you be?
It's up to you.
What qualifies as a critique on Boardspeck
To send a review or critique to this Author on this article, Please LOGIN or SIGN UP
Most Read Boardspeck Posts
Top Writers (Last 30 Days)
MCKODEV TECH LAB@mckodev
Top Peer-to-Peer Contributors
THE TUNDE OLUWATUY...@toec2020